Kansas City’s biggest conference series for entrepreneurs – returns next week alongside some of KC’s most premier accelerator programs and content. Demo days for Techstars KC and BetaBlox will join LaunchKC as signature events during the Oct. 8-12 conference.
In addition to Big Data, Techweek’s 2018 tracks focus on healthcare technology, venture capital, IoT/smart cities, virtual reality and augmented reality, digital media/marketing, public policy in tech, minority entrepreneurship/inclusion, and cryptocurrency/blockchain.
Techweek brings a great tech offering this year including the 2018 Techweek KC EXPO, which will host 100 booths of exciting tech companies from startups to enterprise level companies, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 8-10.
Below is an overview of the schedule for the week including some of the content tracks, with more additions coming:
The week will include dozens of panels, speakers and topics related to technology and entrepreneurship. Each day will include a featured keynote speaker. For just a sampling of additional world class speakers slated to speak at Techweek in KC, Techweek will host:
- Phil DeSimone – Co-founder of Carbon3D, a Silicon Valley-based digital 3D Manufacturing company recently valued at $1.7 Billion
- Dr. Karen Kerr – Executive Managing Director at GE Ventures and PhD in Physical Chemistry
- Dr. Fred McKinney – Dartmouth University, Managing Director of Minority Business Programs
- Kimberly Bryant – Black Girls Code Founder
- Rodney Sampson – Founder of Opportunity Hub in Atlanta
- Kira Blackwell – Program Executive at NASA Headquarters
For more and information and tickets to Techweek in Kansas City, visit the conference Eventbite site.